After completing the course, participants will be able to learn the salient features of tax computation from income from business and profession as per Income Tax Ordinance 1984 and Income Tax Rule 2016.
They will learn how to compute income from a business, deduction not admissible in certain cases, implications of section 30/B, segregation of non-business income, AIT and minimum tax.
It will help the participants to do better tax planning.
• An individual who is involved with corporate tax return filing
• Someone who is looking for a tax expert to solve his/her corporate tax queries
• Anyone who wants to do better tax planning for income from businesses
• A person who wants to practice tax
• Income Year, Assessment Year & Tax Day
• Tax rate
• Scope of Income from Business & Profession
• Allowable deduction (section 29)
• Deduction not admissible in certain cases (section 30)
• Implication of section 30/B
• Loss Carry forward
• Unabsorbed depreciation
• Offset of business loss
• Minimum tax
• Time extension
• Delay interest
• Practical cases on corporate tax computation
• Hands on hand corporate tax return preparation (IT-11 GHA2016)
• Question and Answer session
This training was brief, but it was really instructive and beneficial to corporate tax returns.
The subject is interesting so as the resource person, enjoyed it and considering it effective to plan starting the business of buying house.